To count steps you must use your smartphone or any other device capable of counting steps (smartwatch, fitness bracelet). For the smartphone you have to install a pedometer application, like Google Fit. Others devices have to be connected with your smartphone.
To report the steps on the website you have to:
- login with the username and password provided by your teacher;
- go to Steps report page on your profile;
- fill the yellow form;
- date – you may choose the current day or 5 days behind;
- the number of steps you did in that day;
- browse for a screenshot image captured from the pedometer application;
- press the green Add report submit button;
- the report is displayed on the page.
- because the pedometer application is installed on your smartphone, probably the screenshot file is located on the smartphone too, so it is easier to report the steps from your smartphone;
- the report form is available only after login.
How to make a screenshot
A screenshot is a picture with the content of the screen. There are several ways to make a screenshot, depending on your smartphone. Please check your smartphone specifications about that. Google knows everything!
Depending on your phone:
- press the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time;
- press and hold the Power button for a few seconds. Then tap Screenshot;
- knock the screen twice in quick succession with one knuckle;
- if neither of these work, go to your phone manufacturer’s support site for help.