To count steps you must use your smartphone or any other device capable of counting steps (smartwatch, fitness bracelet). For the smartphone you have to install a pedometer application, like Google Fit. Others devices have to be connected with your smartphone.
To report the steps on the website you have to:
- login with the username and password provided by your teacher;
- go to Steps report page on your profile;
- fill the yellow form;
- the number of steps you did in that day;
- press the green Add report submit button;
- the report is displayed on the page.
- the report form is available only after login.